Black Belt MVC
UPDATE: Slide deck and code are located here:
So you’ve mastered the basics of Model View Controller, you understand Razor, and you’re productive. Fantastic! This talk seeks to help you master the advanced scenarios that many are not aware even exist. We will discuss custom filters, controller factories, custom strongly typed templates, and so much more. By the time you’re done, you’ll be amazed at the new options MVC will provide you.
Update: Click here for the video.
|Date:||March 5th, 2014|
|Time:||6:00 PM - 8:30 PM (see here for more detail)|
|Location:||MedAssets - Plano, TX
Maps: Google | Bing
Tim Rayburn is a Principal Consultant with Improving Enterprises, a software and project management consulting company in Dallas, TX. Since 2007 he has been annually awarded the Microsoft MVP for Connected Systems Development in recognition of his expertise and community leadership. He is the organizer of Dallas TechFest, where through the work of an amazing staff they bring an incredible multi-technology conference to life every year in Dallas. He is the author of “Entity Framework 4.1: Expert’s Cookbook”, with Devlin Liles, and can be found speaking across the nation of agile process, distributed architecture, and data access technologies. He lives in Arlington Texas with his amazing wife Kate and their loyal dog Gandalf.
Make sure to attend, because in addition to our awesome presenter, we have some way cool prizes!
Thanks to our sponsors for this event:
LOVE. YOUR WORK. match.com
THE RELATIONSHIP STARTS HERE
At Match.com our mission is to help people get into successful, rewarding relationships. But that can’t happen unless there’s another relationship, another connection, that’s built on trust, openness, and mutual respect.
THE ONE BETWEEN US AND OUR MEMBER
Every day we’re working to make our relationship with our members stronger, more honest, more open. By doing that, we make it more likely for them to create a new relationship that brings meaning and depth to their lives.
THAT IS WHAT GETS US UP IN THE MORNING.
The world’s number one dating and relationship company, Match.com is at the forefront of a cultural shift that has fundamentally changed the way that people connect, communicate and find love.
Points of Interest
- Match.com is the world's leading online relationship site, according to industry-leading independent measurement firm comScore Media Metrix and Guinness World Records.
- Launched on the Web in April 1995, Match.com helped pioneer the online dating category.
- Match.com is headquartered in Dallas, TX and has approximately 350 employees across 8 offices.
- With more than 15 million members in 240 countries and local country sites in 15 different languages, Match.com expands our member’s possibilities and creates new romantic opportunities so that they are more likely to find the person that is right for them.
- Match.com reported a 14% increase in revenues in Q4 2007 over Q4 2006, with approximately $350 million in total revenue and nearly 1.3 million paying subscribers.
- More than 60,000 new people register on Match.com every day, joining the millions of single people who already know that Match.com is simply the better way to find love.
- Each month, on average, Match.com receives news of more than 400 marriages or engagements from members or former members.
- Every day, hundreds of thousands of people go to Match.com – and last year alone, more than 500,000 found a relationship that changed their lives.
- 12% of engaged or recently married couples have met online, and more meet on Match.com than any other site
- Match.com powers online dating for MSN across the US, Europe, Asia and Latin America, and is the premier personals provider for Love@AOL, offering the Match.com service on both AOL and Netscape.